Date & Time
Our April edition cover competition theme is:
CAPTURING WOLDINGHAM IN SPRINGTIME
Deadline 8th March 2018
This year, in addition to photos, we will be accepting your drawings and paintings. So, even if the weather isn’t co-operating for your perfect image, if you can capture it in an image, we will include it as an entry. We look forward to your entries!
Submit your entries to: ku.oc1519381973.gamd1519381973low@l1519381973airot1519381973ide1519381973
Derek, Marie-Ange, Geoff & Sher (The Cover Judges)
- The Magazine is printed in a portrait format, please try to use the same format. If you are submitting an image, please note that all entries are limited to an A4 page
- For those submitting photos, images need to be a minimum of 300dpi (high resolution), portrait and JPGs
Later this year:
- our July edition has the theme of : Summer Time Fun Activities in Woldingham (Open only to those under 16.) – Deadline 7th June 2018
- while our October theme is: Autumn Fun – Deadline 7th September 2018
- and lastly, December’s theme is Capturing Winter in Woldingham – Deadline 8th November 2018
Look out for regular announcements about these four competitions through out the year in the Woldingham Magazine and online reminding everyone of the deadlines.