Date & Time
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
St Paul's Church
10.40am Remembrance Sunday Service & Wreath Laying with Footsteps and Church Parade at St Paul’s Church
- Our Commemoration Service will start inside St Paul’s Church at 10.40am.
- Those laying wreaths etc. are asked to be in the church by 10.30 am.
- All who wish to be present will gather around the Village Memorial at 10.45am for the ceremony and the two minutes silence timed for 11.00am.
- After the outside ceremony the service continues inside the church which all are invited to attend. (In the event of wet weather this schedule may be amended.)
- In harmony with the national centenary commemoration the Church Bell will be rung at 12.30pm.
- After the church service refreshments will be available in the Church Room and there will be an exhibition.
Page 9, The Woldingham Magazine, November 2018
© The Woldingham Magazine