Further to recent emails about our on-going gas replacement works in Woldingham, we wanted to update you on progress and share next steps.
Team 1 have completed their phase of works on Northdown Road, ahead of schedule. We will need to return to another section of the road at a later date to upgrade individual service pipes to properties. We will keep the local community updated on when these works will take place.
– On 1 June 2020, the team will move onto Halliloo Valley Road for approximately 12 weeks
– The works will start at the junction of Butlers Dene Road and finish on the junction of Woldingham Road
– We will need to implement two-way temporary traffic lights to ensure the safe flow of traffic around our works
– Please note, we will change to use multi-way lights when working on the junctions along the road
– We will not need to access properties to complete this work