Do you belong to a local good cause or voluntary group which needs help with fundraising?
Tandridge Together Lottery is a weekly online lottery, with a top prize of £25,000. All funds raised will go to good causes that benefit residents in the Tandridge district.
• Tickets go on sale 22 February 2018
• First draw 31 March 2018
Any good cause operating within the Tandridge district can join the lottery to raise funds for their organisation. These can include local charities, community projects and groups such as schools, sports teams and Scout or Guides groups.
Good causes which support the Tandridge Together Lottery will keep 50% of the ticket price of all tickets they sell.
How will the lottery work?
• Lottery tickets costing £1 will be available via a new lottery website.
• Anyone buying a ticket will select the cause they want to support from those registered on the website.
• 50p of the £1 ticket price will go directly to the chosen good cause, with 10p in every pound going into a fund for the Council to distribute in the form of small grants, to a wide range of good cause projects who apply for support in the Tandridge district. The rest of the money will go towards prizes and administration costs. There is no cost to the charities, projects and groups who sign up.
• Good causes will get support with marketing materials to help them promote the lottery to their supporters.
Visit www.tandridge.gov.uk/lottery, e-mail ku.vo1547701609g.egd1547701609irdna1547701609t@sec1547701609ivres1547701609remot1547701609suc1547701609 or call 01883 722000 for more details.