2018 Magazine Cover Competitions
Once again, our photo judges are pleased to announce the 2018 schedule for our Cover Competitions
This year, we have 4 competitions which include:
- our April edition, who’s theme is: Capturing Woldingham in the Spring Time – Deadline 8th March 2018
- our July edition has the theme of : Summer Time Fun Activities in Woldingham (Open only to those under 16.) – Deadline 7th June 2018
- while our October theme is: Autumn Fun – Deadline 7th September 2018
- and lastly, December’s theme is Capturing Winter in Woldingham – Deadline 8th November 2018
Look out for regular announcements about these four competitions through out the year in the Woldingham Magazine and online reminding everyone of the deadlines.
This year, in addition to photos, we will be accepting your drawings and paintings. So, even if the weather isn’t co-operating for your perfect image, if you can capture it in an image, we will include it as an entry. We look forward to your entries!
Derek, Marie-Ange, Geoff & Sher (The Cover Judges)
- The Magazine is printed in a portrait format, please try to use the same format. If you are submitting an image, please note that all entries are limited to an A4 page
- For those submitting photos, images need to be a minimum of 300dpi (high resolution), portrait and JPGs.